Solid state relays (SSR) - CONTACT US
Commonly known as SSR, the Solid State Relays represent 60% of the turnover of Celduc relais. These innovative and highly efficient components are used to control all types of loads used in many industries. The major applications are :
- Industrial heating and temperature control : plastic injection molding, furnaces, power supply distribution systems, air conditioning, textile, infrared heating, drying, thermoforming,...
- Motor control: pumps, compressors, plastic injection molding, conveyors, fans, ...
- Lighting : public lighting, cinema, theater lamps, airport runaway lamps, road lighting, ...
- PLC interface
- Transformer starting
- Power factor corrector
- Uninterrupted power supplies
Every day new applications calling for reliability, no noise and long life expectancies make use of our higly innovative solid state relays that small but vital "extra" when compared to our competitors' products.
Proximity detectors - CONTACT US
If you are looking for position, presence, level or speed detection, then we will be able to offer a solution from celduc relais range of magnetic proximity sensors.
These sensors are used by both the general public and the major industrial organizations such as the automotive, aircraft and telecommunication industries. They are also used extensively in all automation applications of the manufacturing sector.
You can find the suitable solution according to the application:
- safety sensors
- presence, position sensors
- clearance sensors
- level sensors
- flow sensors
- speed sensors
- ATEX sensors
- specific sensors
Reed relays and switches - CONTACT US
celduc relais is also a manufacturer of reed relays & switches.
Our Reed switches are used in combination with magnetic proximity sensors and reed relays and has proved to be an out-and-out winner over the past 50 years.
The range meets the demands of an increasing number of new applications thanks to their ease of operation price, compact size and reliability.
- Reed switches and mercury tilt switches : Detecting a clearance, a position, a level in extreme environments without mechanical link between the moving parts and without maintenance, such is the daily challenge of the reed contact submitted to a magnetic field in industrial sectors as money, space, control, telecom...
- Reed Relays Range in DIP enclosure : The most popular and the most industrial of the range.
It offers all contact combinations. It is designed to switch inputs of telephony levels or PLC, signals from sensors or safety components
- Reed Relays Range in SIP enclosure : Relays for density components circuits: alarms, testers, industrial control