CW Series, Universal Input Solid State RelaysCONTACT US
Crydom’s High Performance CW Series of Solid State Relays now includes a Universal AC/DC voltage input option in addition to the standard 3 to 32 VDC, 18 to 36 and 90 to 280 VAC inputs. The new “U” input versions accept either 20 to 48 VDC or 20 to 280 VAC control signals to provide greater flexibility while maintaining the same UL general use and motor controller rating as existing CW series solid state relays.
Crydom CW Series Solid State Relays offer 4 kV optical isolation and include standard EMC compliance to IEC61000 -4 specifications, CE certification to the Low Voltage and EMC Directives, as well as UL and cUL recognition, RoHS and China RoHS compliance, and REACH certification.
- Heavy duty Solid State Relay with ratings from 10 to 125 Amps @ 12-280 VAC or 48-660 VAC
- Back-to-back SCR output for added reliability in commercial and heavy industrial applications
- EMC compliant (LEVEL 3) for reliable operation in harsh electrical environments
- 3-32 VDC, 18-36 VAC or 90-280 VAC Control Voltage and universal AC/DC control of 20-280 VAC and 20-48 VDC
- Available with Zero Voltage Turn-On (resistive loads) or Random Turn-On (phase control or inductive loads) output
- IP20 touch safe cover
- Standard LED Input status indicator
- UL General Use & Motor Control rated
- CE, RoHS & China RoHS compliant